Find the answer to your Linux question:
In New York City using one of these would get a military missle fired at me as I flew over the East River. It looks like real fun though!! http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/...helicopter.php...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Oh!! If only I had the Funds and the Stones for this.

In New York City using one of these would get a military missle fired at me as I flew over the East River. It looks like real fun though!!

http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/...helicopter.php

Those things better not go into mass/cheap production. Could you imagine the accidents caused by soccor moms?
    Two levels higher than a newb.
    (I can search google)

You have reminded me of one of the strangest things I have ever witnessed. I grew up is Boston, Mass. where there are a lot of light snowfalls in the winter.

One morning I was at a mall where there was about a half inch of freshly fallen snow covering the parking lot and the snowing had ceased. Not enough snow to keep people indoors; but enough snow to cover the white lines on the surface of the large parking lot.

There were only five or six cars parked in the whole lot, so visibility was quite clear; yet two women driving different cars managed to smash into each other almost head on. The two Police officers that eventually arrived accused the women of staging an accident because neither of them had applied their brakes.

Each of their egos expected the other car to stop for them. You had to see this happen to really have its bizarre nature make you laugh and cry at the same time.