Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by sarumont Hey Hotwheelz! Great to see you back again! Hope you're here to stay this time, eh? All is well here, though. Come chat sometime in the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sarumont
    Hey Hotwheelz! Great to see you back again! Hope you're here to stay this time, eh?

All is well here, though. Come chat sometime in the IRC channel.
    Glad to hear everybody is doing fine.

Yeah, ill stay around this time. Reason I kept leaving, was I knew so little about Linux, that I would sit here doing nothing. It was boring. But now, I have a little more basic knowlege. Messing around in the terminal is actually somewhat fun

Linux Newbie
    I am back...again. School is getting close, and im about to load Linux once again on my second computer.

I spent the last 2 months chasing a girl, but thats a long story. To make it short, I should have listened to my friends and family, they were definately right about her. Anyway, im back in all my geek glory

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwheelz
    I am back...again. School is getting close, and im about to load Linux once again on my second computer.

I spent the last 2 months chasing a girl, but thats a long story. To make it short, I should have listened to my friends and family, they were definately right about her. Anyway, im back in all my geek glory
    WB, again. Women are nothing but trouble anyway.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sarumont

WB, again. Women are nothing but trouble anyway.
    That they are. Although, after thinking about it, they physical aspects of the last 2 months were somewhat enjoyable Emotionally, it sucked. It was draining. I swear, woman need a freaking manual

Linux Newbie
    Well damn, there goes any chance of getting Linux on the 2nd computer. I had the HD sitting in there (the thing is rigged rather crudely, but it worked) and it was bumped. Touched metal. And it died. The entire thing. No power at all. So unless I can get that thing running again, no Linux will be going on it.

I have yet to decide if I will install linux on my main computer though.

Well damn, there goes any chance of getting Linux on the 2nd computer. I had the HD sitting in there (the thing is rigged rather crudely, but it worked) and it was bumped. Touched metal. And it died. The entire thing. No power at all. So unless I can get that thing running again, no Linux will be going on it.

I have yet to decide if I will install linux on my main computer though.
    Ouch...I've done that before. Granted it was a 2G hard drive, but that was when the max size on the market (consumer-level) was like 40G. And those 40Gs were expensive.

Code:
    sarumont@illusion ~ $ man women
    No manual entry for women
    Sucks, doesn't it?
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

welcome back again im sure you will beable to get ahold of a cheap hd if you look around
    BIG K aka Kyle
    Programming Forums
    www.kylekonline.com
    Please don\'t PM me for help-- ask in the forums instead!

Linux Newbie
    It was a 3GB HD that I had gotten from the college. No big deal. Im getting absolutely no power, to anything. Ill put in a new HD later and see what happens.

Im going on about 1.5 hours of sleep right now, so anything I do will probably do more harm than good, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2