1 7.69%
  • bar hoping

1 7.69%
  • sports

3 23.08%
  • no free time, just computers

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Originally Posted by sarumont Originally Posted by ICeMaN lol nobody selected dating, looks like we are all single and not looking. Or we are single and frustrated with looking. the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sarumont
    Quote Originally Posted by ICeMaN
    lol nobody selected dating, looks like we are all single and not looking.
    Or we are single and frustrated with looking.
    the funny thing is that when i'm sober i'm not looking (too much going on in my life atm) but when i'm drunk i sometimes am

i agree with sarumont on the frustrated with looking
    but other then work and sitting on my computer i dont do much. some weekends i go to the bar. then i like to golf too. and watch american football when the season is goin. but other then that i spend most of my time at work or sitting in front of a computer. the sad thing is i sit at a computer all day and work and then go home and do the same till i go to bed lol
    BIG K aka Kyle
    Programming Forums
    www.kylekonline.com
    Please don\'t PM me for help-- ask in the forums instead!

Nothing bad about that

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I know i sit in front of a computer nearly all day and night it does get on your nerves a bit after all week but thats when you go do something to unplug (Unless you have no cash). Anyway i dont go for gf's any more to much hassle (I like to do what i want when i want now) so i just get what i need when i need it and thats about it

Just Joined!
    the disturbing trend here is that only people with high post counts post

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by u231
    the disturbing trend here is that only people with high post counts post
    what do you call high, i have around the 250 post count mark and i only spend college time (approx. 25 hours a week) and a maybe a few hours during evening on it?

Linux User
    ever since i shifted from commerce to compsci i've noticed that my social life has become almost zilch. i'm like always behind a monitor doing something or just staring at it! hah! i miss the parties and the gimmicks. oh boy! not to mention the beer and the chix. i hear you can get like a keg of beer in germany so cheap. beer here is like a dollar and a half! or maybe 2 dollars.

memo to me:
    GET DRUNK SOMETIME SOON.. .

anybody read here read Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time? is Book 11 out already? i haven't had the chance to read book 10 yet.
    Registered User #345074

Just Joined!
    xylex_blaiste Jordan is taking his sweet time finishing the book, the publisher's website ( http://www.tor.com/jordan/) says to expect it in 2005!

But back to topic, between school and dreaming of upgrades for my computer, I don't have time for a real life

Linux User
    ahh, Tetsuo, i was just fishing. glad to know there's one here who reads WOT, assuming that you do. the book is not as popular as LOTR. when i ask anyone they go like, "Wheel what?" but i don't like LOTR. the main character is a weakling. what's more, the movies made the hobbits look like crybabies! i just hated every part when they cried.

ok, sorry guys, this is a bit off.. . no more books. LINUX, LINUX, LINUX.. . and this POLL - bar hopping, yeah!!!

Registered User #345074

Linux Engineer
    Aside from work most of me time is spent with family. Am a foster carer so sometimes family is big, sometimes small. Also lead a worship group for me church. Any spare time is spent doing things linuxxy.
    Lansbury's Lido

thekiadriver on #linuxforums - fleetingly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast