Find the answer to your Linux question:
my project is designing a 32-bit pipelined mips processor. I've already designed the single-cycle part now I have to pipeline it. Does anybody know a good website I can chack ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

can some one help me with my school project

my project is designing a 32-bit pipelined mips processor. I've already designed the single-cycle part now I have to pipeline it. Does anybody know a good website I can chack on how to do this. I understand the concept I just don't know how t implement the verilog code.

Thanx for any help

bignester
    The computer made me do it!! Slackware and SUSE too Gig\'em WHOOOOP!!
    \"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain amount of tasks, At the rate I\'m going I will never die.\" (I don\'t know)

Just Joined!
    try a the intel or amd site, they have some nice general white pages, and what is your course, Advance electrical stuff?

Linux User
    my course in computer archetecture. Basically I learn how chips are designed and the different techniques used in modern processors. Im just having a problem taking my single cycle processor and turning it into a pipelined processor.
    \"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain amount of tasks, At the rate I\'m going I will never die.\" (I don\'t know)

Just Joined!
    does this have to be done on paper or do you get to spent 6 billion to make a processor plant

Linux User
    no its done in verilog and all the testing is done in verilog. So No 6 billion will not be spent