Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
don't you get a high when you break windows? like throw a stone through one! and i mean it both ways. hehehe.. ....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

don't you get a high when you break windows? like throw a stone through one! and i mean it both ways. hehehe.. .

Registered User #345074

Linux Newbie
    Tell them you can dual boot Windows and Linux. Dont let somebody take the plunge, and wipe out Windows. Thats a bigger jump than most people can handle.

Dunno but i need eye candy on my linux box....so i show them screenshots of what can be done on and to the linux desktop...and that it is all functional not just a pretty picture as the background....that usualy get's them interested enough to start asking questions........then it is just a matter of time....

and the first thing they want to know is how to do a screenshot....haha...so i ask them if they have The GIMP for windows ....so atleast i get them hooked on gimp....ha ah!
    ~Mike ~~~ Forum Rules
    Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect. ~ Linus Torvalds
    http://loft306.org

hare krishna

or you could dance around in front of their house like a hare krishna, yelling "hare penguin!"

Just Joined!

ha!

Hahahaha...hare hare hare PENGUIN!!! You will have to be wearing a tux of course, I can only suggest adjusting the cummerbund to accomodate any prancing about you may have to do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2