Humor: A typical microsoft user...
A typical microsoft user called the support desk. The user was furious.
* Tech Support: "How can I help you ma'am?"
* Customer: "You had better help me!"
* Tech Support: "That's why they pay me!"
* Customer: "Don't get smart with me!"
* Tech Support: "Of course, ma'am, how can I help you?"
* Customer: "Well, I've been waiting for quite some time!"
* Tech Support: "Yes ma'am, our current wait is about twenty minutes. It usually isn't that bad."
* Customer: (yelling) "Twenty minutes! I've been waiting three days!"
* Tech Support: "You've defied sleep and other bodily functions for a full 72 hours?"
Isn't it wonderful when they get vague? Turns out she clicked on the "Help" button in Word or something three days prior and was waiting for us to call her...despite the fact that her computer had no modem and was not near a telephone line.