Find the answer to your Linux question:

View Poll Results: Is it safe or sage to use Debian Lenny as a production server

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely Deb development team ROOLZ

1 100.00%
  • No way, Jose! Are you freaking HIGH?

0 0%
Hello, I have attempted to mysqlize the backend of my postfix config. Since doing that I have not been able to connect to my server via pop clients. I am ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Postfix refuses POP clients after mysqlizing back end

Hello,

I have attempted to mysqlize the backend of my postfix config. Since doing that I have not been able to connect to my server via pop clients. I am using courier as my pop server. I am suffering authentication failures even though the correct username and password are supplied.

Here is my main.cf file

#debian.de Pastezone

And these are the supporting files that are supposed to convert my postfix configuration to a mysql backend.

#debian.de Pastezone
    #debian.de Pastezone
    #debian.de Pastezone
    #debian.de Pastezone
    #debian.de Pastezone
    #debian.de Pastezone

And here are my (sanitized) log files:

#debian.de Pastezone

This is really driving me crazy, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know about your question, but for your poll they call it stable for a reason. Although lenny is frozen there is no expected release date. if its something I was depending on I would not use lenny.

I have installed several new linux servers recently and really really wanted to use packages available in lenny but I have to count on the server so I went with etch.

just my opinion.