Results 1 to 2 of 2
Hi guys, I'm not really impressed with Debian Lenny, but still, until the upcoming Mandriva 2009.1 I would like to experiment with it. I've faced some troubles: 1. I cannot ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 04-02-2009 #1
I'm not really impressed with Debian Lenny, but still, until the upcoming Mandriva 2009.1 I would like to experiment with it. I've faced some troubles:
1. I cannot manage compiz effects in manager (KDE). They are simply disabled. I've tried different kinds of adjustments in xorg.conf, but no use. Is there any possibilities to bring it to life?
2. When I'm root, I cannot open a config file with:
It says no protocol and so on.
3. In Iceweasel I cannot set the default application for opening torrent files with ktorrent. When I do so and ask to be remembered, it has no effects for next time.
Have you answers?If you need a CD/DVD catalogizer, give a try to my program:
- 04-08-2009 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
First of all your title is no good, be more specific.
1. Compiz-fusion runs fine in KDE, try installing fusion-icon.
2. nano /etc/fstab or apt-get install kate.
3. There must be something wrong with your setup, this works fine for me. It probably has something to do with qt-gtk. KDE and all it's apps are qt, firfox uses gtk.