Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Did you get them form here Index of /debian-cd/6.0.5/amd64/iso-dvd , here Index of /debian-cd/6.0.5/amd64/bt-dvd or somewhere else?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Did you get them form here Index of /debian-cd/6.0.5/amd64/iso-dvd, here Index of /debian-cd/6.0.5/amd64/bt-dvd or somewhere else?

Thanks Randicus, that is where I was looking. Just not sure what I am supposed to copy or download. I downloaded the debian-6.0.5-amd64-DVD-1.iso.torrent, but when I tried to burn it, I got an error message of unmet dependencies. It may be a problem with my system though, as I can't get my burner to burn Zorin either. This new !%#& buntu is the pits, neither xfburn nor brasero will work (don't recognize my dvd burner).
    Registered Linux user #526930

It may be a problem with my system though, as I can't get my burner to burn Zorin either. This new !%#& buntu is the pits, neither xfburn nor brasero will work (don't recognize my dvd burner).
    That is why I keep my Puppy Linux cds around. I boot Puppy into ram. Eject the cd. Then download and burn a iso (after a md5sum check of course). Since you already downloaded the .iso in Ubuntu. Puppy could access it to burn in Pburn. If you had a Puppy Linux CD of course.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Lucky I have a Puppy cd, but I also have more than one compter too, and !@%$buntu 12.04 isn't loaded on the others.
    Registered Linux user #526930

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2