Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Help with partition on drive
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Help with partition on drive
Thanks for your help
I actually did resize a raspberry pi partition just two weeks ago.
The easiest way is to connect the sd card to a PC or laptop.
Then boot a linux (native or liveCD, doesnt matter)
Once you have access to a console
- become root
- identify the sd card with
- write down the device name /dev/sdX # (X will be depended on the system at hand)
- It can be, that the sd card partitions have been auto mounted.
- In that case: unmount them all
mount |grep sdX
unmount <any directory from the above command>
- start "gparted"
- *move* the forth partition to the end
- *resize* the third partition
After gparted has completed successfully, you are done.You must always face the curtain with a bow.