Results 1 to 3 of 3
I am trying to grow a partion on a raspberry pi but the partion is locked but when try to unmount it sais that it cannot unmount because other partions ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 06-18-2012 #1
Help with partition on drive
Thanks for your help
- 06-18-2012 #2
I actually did resize a raspberry pi partition just two weeks ago.
The easiest way is to connect the sd card to a PC or laptop.
Then boot a linux (native or liveCD, doesnt matter)
Once you have access to a console
- become root
- identify the sd card with
- write down the device name /dev/sdX # (X will be depended on the system at hand)
- It can be, that the sd card partitions have been auto mounted.
- In that case: unmount them all
mount |grep sdX
unmount <any directory from the above command>
- start "gparted"
- *move* the forth partition to the end
- *resize* the third partition
After gparted has completed successfully, you are done.You must always face the curtain with a bow.
- 06-18-2012 #3