I have been trying to figure out how to make these packages install using a script without interaction, however accept the license agreements without manual attention. I have used yes |, -y and yes y |. none of those seen to work. The Opera asks for confirmation to add the repo for auto updating with the system which is a TAB Key to select ok and enter. The others except the Steam are a TAB Key to select ok and enter then a yes/no page comes up requiring another TAB Key then arrow key to select yes or no and enter. Finally the Steam is a TAB Key to select ok and enter then a I do not agree/I agree page comes up requiring another TAB Key then arrow key to select I do not agree or I agree and enter. I have tried various suggestion but none have worked to this point, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated in accomplishing this. The following is the commands in the script to begin the process.

#
echo {user password here} | sudo -S dpkg -i /home/user/System/Packages/Opera/opera-stable_56.0.3051.52_amd64.deb
sudo -S apt install -y firmware-ipw2x00 firmware-ivtv steam steam-devices ttf-mscorefonts-installer
#

Thank you in advance.