Find the answer to your Linux question:
i want to install Damn Small Linux on my flash drive, but unfortunately i cannot access the internet in the liveCD environment. i was wondering if anyone know where i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

flash DSL - never mind

i want to install Damn Small Linux on my flash drive, but unfortunately i cannot access the internet in the liveCD environment. i was wondering if anyone know where i can get the necessary files beforehand so i can use them?
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

Linux Engineer
    Well, you have to first tell us how's your network setup, or what type of internet connection do you have.
    serzsite.com.ar
    "All the drugs in this world won\'t save you from yourself"

doesn't matter now. i was going to use it as a portable OS but i'll just use a liveCD and save data to the flash drive. thanks anyway
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close