Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've just managed to get a copy of CrossOver Office from a friend. After installing it, what command do I use to run it? crossover yields no result. Neither does ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

How to run CrossOver Office?

I've just managed to get a copy of CrossOver Office from a friend. After installing it, what command do I use to run it?

crossover yields no result. Neither does crossover-pro. I've had this problem with a couple of programs before, so the big question is how to know which command runs a program after installing it?

Thanx.
    Registered Linux User #394578

Just Joined!
    If installed using the right desktop files, it will automatically put itself into the menus. Otherwise, find the folded with the program and look for "cxsetup" or something similar.

Dont have it on this machine--when I am in my office, I'll try and remember to look up the exact commands. Meanwhile, I think the manual is avail at codeweavers even if you did not buy from them

Linux Newbie
    Well, I found it. It's called "cxsetup". You run apps with the same "wine" command.

Linux Newbie
    Well, I found it. It's called "cxsetup". You run apps with the same "wine" command.