Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Sorry, I misunderstood the error a bit, so the command I gave you wasn't really meaningful. However, my libkdefx also requires that symbol, but I can't find a single library ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Guru

Sorry, I misunderstood the error a bit, so the command I gave you wasn't really meaningful. However, my libkdefx also requires that symbol, but I can't find a single library in my entire system that provides it, so I must admit that currently, I don't really get it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Linux Guru
    My mistake, it came from the qt library (as should have been suspected). It would appear that you need to downgrade your qt libraries, especially the package that contains /usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3, do their original versions.

Ed
    Just Joined!
    WOOHOO!

I had to revert to the old qt RPMs, which also required me to downgrade to the old redhat-artwork and redhat-logos RPMs. I'm not sure if I'll be able to install Karamba now, but without the use of KDE I wouldn't be able to anyway. This simply gives me a reason to upgrade to RedHat 9, although I'll probably wait until RedHat 10 anyway. =P

Thanks a LOT for your help. =D

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Install Karamba from source instead; that will probably work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2