Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I am working on an AIR application that captures Screenshots and users captured Screenshot from Clipboard. To capture Screenshot i have used a AIR-Java utility "senthil.jar" It works very ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Smile Capturing Print Screen on command line ,Saving to Clipboard

Hi,

I am working on an AIR application that captures Screenshots and users captured Screenshot from Clipboard.

To capture Screenshot i have used a AIR-Java utility "senthil.jar"

It works very well on Windows.

While Testing it on Linux.First i tested the .jar file directly on command line.It captured 100 + screenshots altogether and a dialog box pops up for location to save screenshot each time.

My Requirement is screenshot should be captured once when .jar file is executed once and output should go directly to Clipboard without user prompt.

Can anyone guide me through this problem.

Thanks

Just Joined!
    I'm new to this forum but when I was working at Microsoft in 1997 I was told that most things in Unix are contrary to Microsoft windows. Well anyway. Just hit Screen Print key First and then alt key. Dialog should come up with options to wait or do the screen print job in up to 2 minute timing or current capture. This is my first day on this forum. I don't really use Linux. But I have nothing else to do these days but help others find answers. Check me out for more answers if you need to @ jerald-jamerson.blopstop aljamerson@gmx.com