Hi,
When i use my vga out to plug into the TV the TV screen is fuzzy/shaking similar to in the old days with crt monitors if you set the resolution/refresh rate too high. It doesn't matter what combination of resolution i use (changing it with KRandRTray) for both the TV and my laptop monitor the result is still the same. It works fine in windows 7. I am using KDE in debian squeeze.

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellight Pro C650 and my TV is a HiSense with 1 to 1 pixel mapping which the manual says it can be used as a normal computer monitor.

lspci shows the video card as
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)

If i reboot with the cable in it has the same problem as if i put the vga cable in while the system is up and use KRandRTray to use the additional screen. When it boots up the bios screen and the grub screen and the initial boot up in linux with the text appear correctly on the TV screen. Later when x is loading with text on the screen with a higher resolution then the shaking/fuzzyness on the screen starts. As each different screen comes up (bios/grub/loading etc) the TV shows me that a different resolution is being used. If i change to any of these resolutions with KRandRTray once x is loaded though the TV is fuzzy. In windows 7 the TV is very clear even at high resolutions.

No idea what to do could anybody please help me?