Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Openbox with rounded GTK-buttons
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Openbox with rounded GTK-buttons
I can't figure out how to get my GTK-theme to work correctly.
I only get the "old-school" look of all the buttons etc. where everything is square and not "rounded".
This is how it looks: http://i.imgur.com/SyQ8O.png
And nothing of the newer theme-look like this: http://i.imgur.com/8rGbH.jpg
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Starting gnome-settings-daemon doesn't work.
Running Ubuntu 12.04
04 Aug 12 | 15:35:50 ~ $ openbox --version Openbox 3.5.0 Copyright (c) 2008 Mikael Magnusson Copyright (c) 2003-2006 Dana Jansens This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details. 04 Aug 12 | 15:36:00 ~ $
- obmenu - Graphical menu editor for openbox
- obconf - preferences manager for Openbox window manager (Use this for your preferences)
- obapps - GUI tool for configuring application settings in Openbox
and maybe since you will not have a Desktop manager running:
- lxappearance - LXDE GTK+ theme switcher
- tint2 - lightweight taskbar
- nitrogen - wallpaper browser and changing utility for X
One other thing to remember, running GTK2 apps in a GTK3 environment and vis·a·versa cause strange effects.
obconf - http··//imgbox.com/adlpEGDt
lxappearance - http··//i.imgbox.com/abrCwCdJ.png
Too new here to post links: change http·· to http: