Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I bought 3 korean 2056x1440 monitors which do not have an on screen display for adjusting colors. All adjusts must be done on the video card side.. Problem is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

triple monitor, 2 devices color adjusting

Hi,
    I bought 3 korean 2056x1440 monitors which do not have an on screen display for adjusting colors. All adjusts must be done on the video card side..

Problem is I can't find a tool that will let me adjust the colors for all 3. The nvidia x server settings application displays "X Screen 0" and will only let me adjust 1 monitor.

I've tried googling but the other tools I've found I can barely understand. (dispcalGUI for example)

Just need a pointer to what tools/commands will let me adjust color temperatures for an individual monitor.

I have 1 newer graphics card, and the monitor attached to it is looking good for colors/etc. The older graphics card has 2 monitors attached and both just look absolutely horrible for colors.. I dont do gaming or anything so I can't justify buying a newer card just for color purposes..

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Well, FWIW, I would NEVER purchase a display that did not have on-board color and other display controls. Caveat Emptor! They NEVER come the same out-of-the-box...
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!