Find the answer to your Linux question:
Guys , I am a totally new baby to linux. I had already setup the thizlinux 5.0 for my ECS notebook A900. The problem is when I plug in my ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ThizLinux 5.0 Question !

Guys , I am a totally new baby to linux. I had already setup the thizlinux 5.0 for my ECS notebook A900. The problem is when I plug in my LAN cable and click on the Mozilla browers ....it prompt me that the site cannot be found

May I know how do I actually configure the network on the Thizlinux 5.0 ?? I should be using DHCP with auto proxy .... my god Linux is so different from Windows OS

pLEASE HELP ...............

Linux Enthusiast
    Of course it's different, that's one of the main reasons people use Linux...
    If you use the Gnome desktop, there's a network config tool under Applications ---> System Tools ---> Networking.
    It might help to try a more mainstream distro, I've never heard of ThizLinux...
    Emotions are the key to the soul.
    Registered Linux User #375050

Blog
    Registered Linux user 396557

You should be able to configure your networking via the Kontrol Panel. If you can't figure this out, open up a konsole and su - to root. Then run either dhcpcd eth0, dhclient eth0 or pump eth0. One of these *should* be present on your system.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy