Find the answer to your Linux question:
Alright, This is my last post of the day. i know you all must be thinking ... Jebus! this cat is always on. Well yea, i work on computers at ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

(Super)Karamba

Alright, This is my last post of the day. i know you all must be thinking ... Jebus! this cat is always on. Well yea, i work on computers at the base, and this is the closest i can get to Linux while i am here. so just bare with me. but actually .. I used to toy around with Samurize in XP, and luckily found Karamba and SuperKaramba for Linux. I installed it just great, the only thing is ... its quite dificult to use as compared to its Windows conterpart. So my question i guess would be to ask ... does anyone understand it? lol. or how bout a website for Ka-Rookies??? Thanks as always for you guys' time and patience.
    -QD
    Quickdraw returns ... more news at 11!

I like to try all flavors of the rainbow. Running SuSE 10.1 on my laptop, Windows XP on my desktop, and an Mac OS X on my Mac powerbook.

Linux Engineer
    How do you mean 'understand it'?

AFAIK they both install 'applets' which bring extra content to your desktop. Eye candy but never found it practical meself.