Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by marwali90 hi im having aproblem with my linux i can run amsn and listen to music i want to know where i can download the correct amsn ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Re: i dont know which sottware to download and listen to music

Quote Originally Posted by marwali90
    hi im having aproblem with my linux i can run amsn and listen to music i want to know where i can download the correct amsn and run it also i cnat listen to music even cd y ?pliz elp me to know where i can download music and listen to linux
    I'll help but please post you're own topic. I'm only telling you this because one of the mods are bound to show up and say the same thing.

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by michux
    Quote Originally Posted by psic
    I don't understand about not getting xmms. Is it installed and won't play anything or is it not installed at all? Again, which distro? 9.0 sounds like Suse?
    If he's American then Linux 9.0 means Redhat for 90%
    Anyway, the guy needs to fists start using Google, before he asks questions in the forums...
    <sarcasm>yeah, that makes perfect sense.</sarcasm>

Linux Engineer
    He could use google... never done anyone harm . Anyway, why BMP is considered 'better' than XMMS, is because it is in a certain way the successor of XMMS. It is more recent, more open source, and lots of plug-ins and skins are being ported from XMMS to BMP, so objectively speaking there's no reason why you should stick with XMMS. It is a classic, but it's had its time, pretty much so.

Also, topic hijacking is not the best way to bring your problem up. You have the full right to open a thread that's totally yours
    ** Registered Linux User # 393717 and proud of it ** Check out www.zenwalk.org
    ** Zenwalk 2.8 - Xfce 4.4 beta 2- 2.6.17.6 kernel = Slack on steroids! **

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    I have no form of X therefore I use mpg321 which is good enough for me, though on my 16MB RAM powered computer, it doesn't sound too "smooth".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2