Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I have got an user defined installer,which displays a series of windows when it is invoked in GUI mode.I use a X windows tool to initiate a GUI installation ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Screen Capture Tool

Hi,

I have got an user defined installer,which displays a series of windows when it is invoked in GUI mode.I use a X windows tool to initiate a GUI installation from my Windows 2000 machine.

I need a tool to capture the windows which appear during the GUI installation as screen shots into a work document.

Can any one help me out with any freely available tool to arrive at a solution to the above issue ?

Thanks in advance,
    Nithya

I always use...
    Code:
    ksnapshot
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Linux Engineer
    If I got it right, you're starting an installation of linux from inside windows? In that case I beleve you can press the button on the keyboard called "prt scr" (at my keyboard above the insert), open up some painting app like MS Paint and press ctrl+v

Just Joined!

Thumbs up re: screen capture

if you meet some problem when you capturing screen, may be you can try to use AimOne Screen Recorder , it's powerful video-recording software, allows you record the full screen, window or fixed-region to AVI or WMV files.

http://www.yaodownload.com/video-des...eencapture.htm