Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

screen saver behaviour

Hi,
    I'm using kde 3.1-10 red hat and I need to know how I can modify the screen savers beahviour.

I suffer from RSI and need to take regular breaks, though its very difficult. It would be easier if I could make the screensaver come on every 25 mins and lock for a min or two and auto matically unlock and turn itself off ... this would force me to take regular breaks.

I can't see any way of doing it as the options give times, though it is time after the computer is idle.

Thanks for any help

Ricky

there are programs out there that have other types of timers, like on that makes some anoyying little GIF dance across your screen and play loud music. but I also think that they have medicine that helps you stay on longer than that. man that's gotta suck. I think that LCD screens dont affect that as much as CRT tubes, though, you might want to try that...

there are programs out there that have other types of timers, like on that makes some anoyying little GIF dance across your screen and play loud music. but I also think that they have medicine that helps you stay on longer than that. man that's gotta suck. I think that LCD screens dont affect that as much as CRT tubes, though, you might want to try that...

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close