Find the answer to your Linux question:
Well, being that I have Eterm installed as well as other terminals, it appears as if Esetroot is my default wallpaper changer. Code: $ fbsetbg -i Esetroot is a nice ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How do I switch from Esetroot to feh???

Well, being that I have Eterm installed as well as other terminals, it appears as if Esetroot is my default wallpaper changer.
    Code:
    $ fbsetbg -i

Esetroot is a nice wallpapersetter. You won't have any problems.
    ...so I would like to change it so that "feh" would appear instead of Esetroot, I have checked the manpages and other posts but I can't seem to find the proper solution to this. Btw in case anybody is wondering, my wm is Fluxbox .

Just Joined!
    Okay, so this is what I did to remedy the situation. First of all, I removed "fbsetbg -l &" from my "~/.fluxbox/startup" file, and then I removed "fbsetbg -l" from the "session.screen0.rootCommand:" of my "~/.fluxbox/init" file, finally I typed in this command:
    Code:
     $ wpsetters=feh fbsetbg ~/.fluxbox/backgrounds/wallpaper.jpg
    ...Substituting "/wallpaper.jpg" with whatever I had saved in that directory. So, there you go, after fumbling around a bit that is recipe I came up with to get rid of that annoying "xmessage" upon startup .

Oop's, I almost forgot that I also added this line:
    Code:
    fbsetbg -f ~/.fluxbox/backgrounds/majesty.jpg
    ...to my "~/.fluxbox/startup" file as well .