Find the answer to your Linux question:
I know this a question kind of stupid but... suppose you are on KDE and you have 4 or 5 windows/applications opened, now you want to reach your desktop, what ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    rax

Talking N00b question - How to reach the desktop on KDE

I know this a question kind of stupid but... suppose you are on KDE and you have 4 or 5 windows/applications opened, now you want to reach your desktop, what button do you press to minimize all the windows like you do on GNOME when you press the button located at the right bottom of the sreen ???

If you want to do it with the mouse, you can add the "Show Desktop" applet to your panel (right-click the panel to see your options). For a keyboard method, go into the Control Center, and from the Regional and Accessibility module, pick Keyboard Shortcuts. Scroll down the window until you see "Toggle Showing Desktop" (under "Panel") and take note of the shortcut that's there, or to make a custom keystroke, select that row and pick the "Custom" radio button from the bottom.
    Stand up and be counted as a Linux user!

rax
    Thanks a lot for your detailes explanation. I was looking for an icon located on the tast bar, but you provided me more than that with the keyboard shortcut.

I have found very useful the 1 from the keyboard, specially since I can assing to that the same and clasic windows shortcut (window key + M).

Thanks again.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close