Find the answer to your Linux question:
I was wondering if there is any plug ins i can download for beryl or compiz that give me extra 3D effects. Is there any site where i can download ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Question Extra 3D effects

I was wondering if there is any plug ins i can download for beryl or compiz that give me extra 3D effects. Is there any site where i can download things, not necessarily plug ins for beryl, that enable extra effects.

For example in a few screen shots i have seen there are windows going sideways like in windows vista. How can i get this?

Does the sites/programs im thinking of even exist or is what we have in beryl all there is?

P.S. i wasn't sure if this was the right forum to post this question in as all the distributions can have 3D effects and im not talking about a particular one.
    Last edited by devils casper; 04-13-2007 at 09:49 AM. Reason: moved.

check out http://www.beryl-project.org/releases.php I think that those are the only plugins that officially come with beryl, but give a search on google for Beryl plugins.
    Gentoo 2.6.24 amd64
    AMD Anthlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM, Asus M2N-MX, nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512Mb, 250Gb + 160Gb HDDs