Find the answer to your Linux question:
Is it possible for me, using mandriva spring with both gnome and kde installed, to download/install the same start menu that linux mint is using on its new "cassandra" distro? ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Question Linux mint start menu

Is it possible for me, using mandriva spring with both gnome and kde installed, to download/install the same start menu that linux mint is using on its new "cassandra" distro?

Is it open for people to download it as a sort of plugin or is it exclusive to mint?
    It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

- Voltaire

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Linux Mints menu is a modified version of SUSEs SLAB menu. You can download the source from the Mint site and compile it yourself.

I cannot find it on linux mint's site or its wiki, do you know where exactly i can find it?
    It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

- Voltaire

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tommytabib View Post
    I cannot find it on linux mint's site or its wiki, do you know where exactly i can find it?
    Email the developers and ask them where you can find it. Contact details should be on the website.