Find the answer to your Linux question:
I can not install freeBSD 7 .It get stack in the middle.My computer is dell optilex 745.My mice USB.Can any one help....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

installing FreeBSD 7.0

I can not install freeBSD 7 .It get stack in the middle.My computer is dell optilex 745.My mice USB.Can any one help.

Welcome to the forums, serene2000!

Let me be honest with you. Your question here is the equivalent of 'my car wont start'. Now I can understand if you don't know either why that is, that is why you come here. But there is not one single known point of failure that causes BSD to hang in the middle of an install. We'd need a bit more info.

Start with the essentials:
    Did you check the FreeBSD 7.0 Hardware Compatibility list? Are all your components listed?
    Exactly at what point does the installer hang?
    Does it give errors?

PS. FreeBSD is a great system, but it's limit is your choice in hardware. As such I can only run it on one of my machines. It approaches out of the box perfection on that machine, but my other machines do nothing but spit out errors. I'm no expert, but I would first rule out hardware compatibility before anything else.
    Can't tell an OS by it's GUI

Just Joined!
    Thank you Freston for the your help.

While I was installing the FreeBSD 7.0 ,it does not split out errors or messages rather it simply stack in the middle when asking to select your country from the country list.when I try to select any the keyboard and the mouse does not work,dead.I tried this many times and in one forum they told that it ahs to do something with the mouse,by the way I am using USB for key board and mouse.
    SO I need an urgent help and have no expriance in freeBSD.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    So it works, and then all of a sudden it doesn't?

Have you checked the md5sum on the disk? Do you know how to do that? It might be a bad burn.

Oh and what happens if you try the install with ACPI disabled? ACPI settings do sometimes require some configuring to get them to work properly.

PS. This is more thinking aloud than real advice.
    Can't tell an OS by it's GUI