Find the answer to your Linux question:
alright.... i really do not know whether this is the right forum or the right place to ask, but since this is a community i know that i will get ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Question [SOLVED] Upgrading Darwing On A Mac

alright.... i really do not know whether this is the right forum or the right place to ask, but since this is a community i know that i will get some feedback somehow :P.

well...... i have a mac os x 10.4 running darwing 8. since there has been new applications with new features on mac they now (come of them) require at leas to have darwin 9 on them. since darwing is open source i tried to search for some type of guide or tutorial to see if i could upgrade my mac from darwing 8 to 9, but i couldn't find any thing. everything that i found was users buying leopard and i don't want to do that. so if you have any thoughts they would be welcome.

thanks in advance.

Linux Newbie
    never mind, i talked to apple and even though Darwin is an Open source upgrading darwing to a later version and keeping the current mac version will be like hacking the software and the "Apple Engineers" will consider that insecure and illegal.

so in other words if you want to upgrade darwing... buy the new apple software.