Find the answer to your Linux question:
Some time ago I set up a webpage on which I compare different free Unix-like operating systems (mainly Linux distributions). The site is getting bigger and more popular (200-300 unique ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help needed in a BSD/Linux features comparison work.

Some time ago I set up a webpage on which I compare different free Unix-like operating systems (mainly Linux distributions). The site is getting bigger and more popular (200-300 unique visitors daily) and new funalities are being added constantly. A distro chooser was first. Recently I completed a full feature-table of the compared systems, and a one to one distro comparison.
    Quite a lot but I want more

The BSD systems are a little neglected on my page (probably cuz I never really used one) and here is where my little request comes out...
    If you are a BSD (Open, Free, but also any other kind of BSD family systems) user, and want to share some of your knowledge to help others make the decision about new OS to install, you have a great chance to do it!
    The feature table widely describes all features of many Linux dristros, but only mentions the BSD systems now. This place needs some work and here is where I need most help..

If you are willing to help, just email me on michuk@poczta.onet.pl, or send me a private message here. Any comments and suggestions for the site will be also very helpful for me.
    If you don't like something or there is something you see done better, I'd be very glad to hear your opinion.

Well I guess that's all for now. The post is lenghty anyway. Please visit www.linuxcompare.prv.pl and tell me what you think.

Linux User
    You could check out this link as a starting point.

http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd...bsd4linux1.php
    Long live the revolution!
    Have a nice day.
    If you want real change vote Libertarian!

Just Joined!

distro chooser

Nice little piece of work and I found it to be inline with my own distro research and trials. One question I think you should add is the importance of the distro's documentation effort, which is what keeps me coming back to FreeBSD.

Keep up the good work Michux

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close