Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Guy's for replies, I'm sorry to say I never did get my questions answered even in bsdforums.org, Just look at my posts in this BSD forum and in bsdfofums.org, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    fvs
    Linux Newbie

Unhappy

Thanks Guy's for replies, I'm sorry to say I never did get my questions answered even in bsdforums.org, Just look at my posts in this BSD forum and in bsdfofums.org, under fvs post.
    OK Here they are for you,
    After installing and running freebsd 6.1 with DHCP up, Upon rebooting I lose my settings in my file /etc/rc.conf and in my network. I have to reenter my setting to get it to start.
    Can't seem to get my printer running at all, I installed CUPS and it still can't run.

Presently I have Debian, Fedora and Ubuntu running on 2 partioned hard drives on my box,
    When I have sort out answers on those 3 forums I had great responses and I succeeded to
    have them running fawlessly for my uses.
    I hope you don't think that this is just a rant, I would like to succeed with Freebsd and all othe distros. Thanks, fvs

fvs
    Linux Newbie

Unhappy

Thanks Guy's for replies, I'm sorry to say I never did get my questions answered even in bsdforums.org, Just look at my posts in this BSD forum and in bsdfofums.org, under fvs post.
    OK Here they are for you,
    After installing and running freebsd 6.1 with DHCP up, Upon rebooting I lose my settings in my file /etc/rc.conf and in my network. I have to reenter my setting to get it to start.
    Can't seem to get my printer running at all, I installed CUPS and it still can't run.

Presently I have Debian, Fedora and Ubuntu running on 2 partioned hard drives on my box,
    When I have sort out answers on those 3 forums I had great responses and I succeeded to
    have them running fawlessly for my uses.
    I hope you don't think that this is just a rant, I would like to succeed with Freebsd and all othe distros. Thanks, fvs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2