Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello everyone, I have a small but annoying problem.... Which is, while running PC-BSD, i sometimes have the issue of my spacebar deciding at random, when pushed, to backspace... so ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Keyboard remapping itself!!! Help!

Hello everyone, I have a small but annoying problem....

Which is, while running PC-BSD, i sometimes have the issue of my spacebar deciding at random, when pushed, to backspace... so i am actually pasting a space between every word right now, which is very annoying...

if there is a key command, that I am inadvertently hitting that is causing this, I am unaware of it, but this is getting super annoying. I even tried a different keyboard. same thing... sometimes the spacebar spaces, sometimes it backspaces.... i've unplugged it and replugged it about 20 times, with no result...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Eric Jennings

Just Joined!

Problem has vanished....

The problem seems to have fixed itself....?...? I'm not really sure what is going on, as now the problem seems to not present itself anymore. Although I am beginning to wonder if it is a problem with the connection to the tower, where the PS/2 connector for the keyboard is. Hmm... nothing like do nothing and it fixes itself to make a person wonder...

Thanks

-Eric-