Find the answer to your Linux question:
Well, I saw the proccess is very complicated in some places , so I've made this new thread to everyone post here doubts and problems related to the installation. Probably ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Updating Xorg 7.2 on FreeBSD

Well, I saw the proccess is very complicated in some places , so I've made this new thread to everyone post here doubts and problems related to the installation. Probably I will have many as mutch as other people too hehehe.

C ya

I will start my installation whenever I finish to read every manual.

The upgrade to Xorg 7.2 is not exactly "easy" but if you follow the directions it will probably be fine.

Make sure you carefully read and understand the /usr/ports/UPDATING entry which begins:
    20070519:
    AFFECTS: users of Xorg

Welcome, fearless user! You are about to embark upon a mystical
    journey to the world of xorg 7.2.
    Note the CAVEATS section as well. If you have questions, it's better to ask them before you attempt the upgrade.

Just Joined!
    hehehe

Learning to use the documentation from FreeBSD. I think that's the most important lesson. I did it here. It's working perfectly. As people says in the forums : RTFM. I really feel sorry.

Thanks again anomie. I think you've reached buddhahood by making such a demonstration of patience reading my threads and answering to them.

c ya.