Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by mahlerfan That response doesn't even make sense. If my hardware wasn't supported properly by FreeBSD, then why would I have no problems with the earlier release? Hmm, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by mahlerfan
    That response doesn't even make sense. If my hardware wasn't supported properly by FreeBSD, then why would I have no problems with the earlier release?
    Hmm, let's see. Different supported hardware, different kernel, different base system, different drivers. Is that understandable enough?

Let me put this another way. I communicate with a lot of FreeBSD folks, and amazingly you are the only one who has reported that 6.2 is significantly less stable than 5.5. Let me rephrase that: You are the only person in the history of computing who has equated FreeBSD to Windows ME.

Just Joined!
    Well, my FreeBSD never crashed and it is indeed very stable. I just learned how to install it properly so the problems I had in the begining were related to software compatibility installation. Even installing it wrongly I had no crashes.

Can you show us a bug by setting up a command line or something like that ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2