X Server Error No Screens Found
I managed a successful installation of FreeBSD 6.1 Release. But I cannot get the XServer working. Unfortunately I cannot post the xorg.conf because I could not find a way to mount UNIX native partition on Gentoo and vice-versa. But I can explain some of the things here:
1. Firstly I went for a "full install".
2. As mentioned in the handbook I did
3. I passed all the options the same as I did for gentoo, and gentoo is working fine. (all fine).
4. Then I started the Xserver by issuing
5. After this I got this error: (/var/log/Xorg.0.log)
(EE) No Screens found
What do I do? Thanks for any help in advance.