Find the answer to your Linux question:
There's a typo in the banner that greets users to the forum. You have to be logged out to see it: ...send messages to other members anb submit downloads to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Typo in Site banner

There's a typo in the banner that greets users to the forum. You have to be logged out to see it:
    ...send messages to other members anb submit downloads to our downloads directory and many other great features!
    Also, is there not an option to delete a thread you've started or to edit the title? I wanted to do it with this one to change the title but could not find how to do it.

Thanx for pointing it out. Core Wizard has access to that area and he will look into this as soon as he check this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse
    Also, is there not an option to delete a thread you've started or to edit the title? I wanted to do it with this one to change the title but could not find how to do it.
    Regular Users can't edit thread title. Post Edit access is available for first 15 minutes only after posting it. You can send PM to Mods or TPs or Report your thread.

Edited thread title.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Well, I understand the 15 minute edit window after posting a thread but we used to be able to edit thread titles, did we not? I can't say I understand the reasoning behind that new rule.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Users didn't have option to edit Thread Titles earlier too.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

oz
    forum.guy
    The typo is fixed now...
    oz