Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I was wondering, whether the threads I have created so far are going to be deleted in the future. Since, I registered with linuxforums.org , I have created a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Threads

Hello,

I was wondering, whether the threads I have created so far are going to be deleted in the future.
    Since, I registered with linuxforums.org, I have created a number of threads and sometimes I referred back to them. Are these threads are going to stay in my account? Is there like a thread limit you can store?

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

oz
    forum.guy
    Hi, goude

Core Wizard will have to answer that directly because he's the one that would be doing any periodic cleansing/archiving of older threads. So far as I know, all the old threads are kept indefinitely, and I know of no limit.
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by goude View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering, whether the threads I have created so far are going to be deleted in the future.
    Since, I registered with linuxforums.org, I have created a number of threads and sometimes I referred back to them. Are these threads are going to stay in my account? Is there like a thread limit you can store?

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    If there was a limit on how many posts you could make, several folks (myself included) would have been out of luck a long time ago. Fear not; anything you post here will stay here as long as it doesn't violate any of the rules.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants