Find the answer to your Linux question:
How do I get the list of threads that I posted or participated in? Thank you!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question [SOLVED] How do I get all my threads?

How do I get the list of threads that I posted or participated in? Thank you!

oz
    forum.guy
    Click on your username, select view public profile, then select show all posts, or threads option.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thank you for your reply. The above method means that I have to open one of my thread first and see my user name, but how do I find one of my threads? In fact I am struggling around the forum finding my thread and it's really unconvenient.

It's there any shortcut to my threads when I first open the forum without searching for one of my threads?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    No, you can click on your username in the list of currently active users at the bottom of the forums index page.

You could use your user profile page as your link to the forums if you want a shortcut to your threads/posts link, or you could use your threads/posts link itself as your entry to the forums.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thanks a lot for your help.

In addtion, I found anther way:
    UserCP -> List Subscriptions.
    By default I subscribe all the threads started by myself so it's really a good place to go too.