Find the answer to your Linux question:
It's funny, I've been blissfully enjoying many of the new distros, and finally just dedicated a separate workstation to Linux only. Anyway, I take my online Linux course at linux.org, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Thank You To Linux Forums For Reminding Me

It's funny, I've been blissfully enjoying many of the new distros, and finally just dedicated a separate workstation to Linux only. Anyway, I take my online Linux course at linux.org, got over to Distro Watch and enjoy the horserace, try out all the new stuff, but I knew something was missing from my Linux life.

Then I got this e-mail reminding us to come back around, and when I got back on, it felt good to be "in the house."

By the way, I fully support the adds. I've never been opposed to advertising because, until we have a real social safety net, folks who run these huge servers and web sites have to eat. Plus, those ads up there are so non-intrusive that I honestly can say I didn't notice them until someone else pointed them out.

Anyway, good going all around. Thanks for sending us note reminding us you're all still around, and heck, make a few well-deserved dollars for yourself. I don't know about any of these other folks, but I need money to live, and I presume others do to.

Truly,

Mel C. Thompson, Eternal Newbie.

oz
    forum.guy
    Thanks for the feedback, Mel!

Core Wizard should enjoy reading this because it's usually complaints he gets from the reminders that are sent out.
    oz