Find the answer to your Linux question:
I suggest to create a new section in the Forums for netbooks, as they are increasingly popular. Their users' needs should also be quite specific and around the internet, like ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Netbook Section

I suggest to create a new section in the Forums for netbooks, as they are increasingly popular. Their users' needs should also be quite specific and around the internet, like how to connect to internet or install flash, etc...

Just Joined!
    support the proposal, I have a eeepc

Yeah, I was thinking something along the same lines.

I do see questions about Asus eee (mainly, but not exclusively), but these systems differ quite from the regular Linux desktop. Having their own section would make searching for answers easier. But also, and maybe even more importantly, it would look welcomming to this new audience of Linux users
    Even though these netbooks have their own dedicated fora, giving them a section here might reflect they are also recognized as a serious part of the Linux community

Phew, I reached my quota of long sentences and big words in this one single post today
    Can't tell an OS by it's GUI

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Only the full admins have the permissions needed to add/remove individual forums, so it would be up to one of them to handle this. I'm sure they'll give it all due consideration.

Thanks for the feedback!
    oz