Find the answer to your Linux question:
I saw some mod removed my sig as beeing inappropriate for the forum. Signature deleted by Moderator - please refer to the Forum Rules! At the same time I would ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] URL submission - hosts

I saw some mod removed my sig as beeing inappropriate for the forum.
    Signature deleted by Moderator -
    please refer to the Forum Rules!
    At the same time I would like to say, I tried to submit my hosting company using the forms provided, but it would not let me add my host.
    (see: Linux Hosts - Helping You Find The Best Linux Web Hosting Companies! )

so, whats the purpose of having the submission form if it doesn't take it?
    Is it because my hosting is free and no one makes any money on it?

oz
    forum.guy
    I'm not certain, but I think the Linux Hosts page is currently on hold, at least for the immediate future. I do know that some work and updates are currently going on with that and a few other aspects of the site.

If you should wish to advertise on the site, you'll need to PM one of the Administrators to inquire about rates, or you might be able to reach the proper person by clicking the "Advertise" link found on the lower-left corner of this page and other LinuxForums.org webpages.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thanks for the info but i think I'll pass because I wont pay to advertise for free stuff. Since I dont make a penny on it, I dont think anyone else should make money on it either, after all me doing the work for free.