Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I just registered an account and posted in the Linux Games section about a new native Linux game which has been released. My account was promptly closed with the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Where are you allowed to talk about native Linux games?

Hi,

I just registered an account and posted in the Linux Games section about a new native Linux game which has been released.

My account was promptly closed with the reason 'spammer' - I though that forum was for talking about linux games and thus it would be appropriate to post details of its release in there (I've done so in other linux forums such as the Ubuntu ones as do other developers).

If that isn't the appropriate place can you indicate if there is one on these forums? - or is promoting Linux software not allowed here?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums!

The thread you refer to appears to be an advertisement for selling a newly released product. Please see the forum rules regarding spam:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/lin...ums-rules.html

If you should wish to advertise your product, you can send forum feedback to the forum administrators to get advertising rates by clicking on the Contact Us link in the lower-left corner of this page and others.
    oz