Find the answer to your Linux question:
Lately we have been getting a lot of Linpus users, EEE PC users, and Acer Aspire one users. Seems like they are the Hot Ticket lately. I know you guys ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Smile [SOLVED] Just an idea

Lately we have been getting a lot of Linpus users, EEE PC users, and Acer Aspire one users. Seems like they are the Hot Ticket lately. I know you guys are probably discussing this anyways, but what so you think about Putting a section in the forum for Netbook users. It could have a couple stickies for links to Acer Aspire One forums, EEE PC Forums, whatever. I don't own one of these netbooks, but it would be kinda nice to give them a home. I can't help them out, but maybe other users of these Netbooks will join the forum when they see that column and they can help each other out. Like I said, Just an idea.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    I know you guys are probably discussing this anyways
    You are correct... a discussion on this very subject matter was started a while back in the admin forum but nothing ever came of it. A new thread on the same subject was started there just yesterday so hopefully something will happen with it soon.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by oz; 01-09-2009 at 04:49 AM.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy

update...

rokytnji - the Linux on Laptops Forum has been updated to include those devices now, so closing this thread.
    oz