Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've just discovered that the form is horrible when viewed in a text browser (Links). A theme or alternate url so it's able to be viewed in a console would ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Links?

I've just discovered that the form is horrible when viewed in a text browser (Links). A theme or alternate url so it's able to be viewed in a console would be great!

Community Leader
    I'll look into that. Why are you using links, though?

At the very least, I'd like to have a theme that works well on netbooks and what not.

Linux User
    I just get in moods where I don't wanna use X from time to time. It's mostly the panel down the left side of the screen that is an issue, without that it'd be alot easier to view.
    The current theme isn't too bad on Firefox on my Acer Aspire One Netbook though, other than the header + menu + ads at the top being more than one screen high... that's what page down is good for though.
    Last edited by darkrose0510; 02-12-2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: typing while on a bus is not conducive to good spelling

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrose0510 View Post
    It's mostly the panel down the left side of the screen that is an issue, without that it'd be alot easier to view.
    You can remove that panel and others with the Firefox "element hiding helper" extension.

I never leave "home" without it.
    oz

Linux User
    Thanks Ozar, I might try that on Fx, it's not much use when I'm using Links though.