Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've finally found the little option that allows you to see the post that you have answered or created and see their status! But there is something that I disagree... ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Suggestion: Subscribed posts on top bar

I've finally found the little option that allows you to see the post that you have answered or created and see their status!

But there is something that I disagree... where this the option is located.
    You see, you have to dig a good while in the User CP to get there, when it would be much better to have it right away in the top bar (like in mandriva forums: Mandriva Forum).

Is it possible to make it happen? I believe many people use it a load of times in the same day, while digging other posts. If it was just a click away, it would be much more accessible.

P.S: By top bar I mean the bar that has the user cp and such

Quote Originally Posted by zaitzev View Post
    I've finally found the little option that allows you to see the post that you have answered or created and see their status!

But there is something that I disagree... where this the option is located.
    You see, you have to dig a good while in the User CP to get there, when it would be much better to have it right away in the top bar (like in mandriva forums: Mandriva Forum).

Is it possible to make it happen? I believe many people use it a load of times in the same day, while digging other posts. If it was just a click away, it would be much more accessible.

P.S: By top bar I mean the bar that has the user cp and such
    Great idea. I think it should have the number of views and the number of replies as well as a way to unsubscribe it that is relevant.

I also would like to have the ability to have the Forum header a button so you can sort all of the posts by forum and to have the Replies a button to sort by number of replies.

A wish list.