Find the answer to your Linux question:
When I search the forum, it gives me one of those captcha things to make sure I'm not a bot, or whatever. That's a-ok by me, and understandable. But the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Suggestion (?) about the search captcha thing

When I search the forum, it gives me one of those captcha things to make sure I'm not a bot, or whatever.

That's a-ok by me, and understandable. But the ones on this site are multi-color, and I'm color blind. So I have to hit refresh a couple dozen times until I can get one I can see.

I'm not sure if this is a big job to change. It may be built in to the board functions and thus, a pain in the ass. So if I'm the only one with this problem, I'll shut up.

Just a friendly suggestion, and not at all a big deal. But if you have a toggle on your end that says "black and white or color", the b&w would be nice.
    She sells C Shells by the sea shore.

oz
    forum.guy
    I'm not color blind, but still have to refresh several times in most cases to get one that I can clearly make out. I think it's that way on purpose to make it more difficult for the bots to break. Not certain, but I think that if you are logged in when searching, the captcha doesn't appear at all.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Linux Enthusiast
    Quite right Ozar, the captcha thingy doesn't raise it's head if your logged in.
    RHCE #100-015-395
    Please don't PM me with questions as no reply may offend, that's what the forums are for.