Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Originally Posted by waterhead This is obviously what you are doing, as you have just made 15 posts in less than an hour. Just so you know, we are wise ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Quote Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
    This is obviously what you are doing, as you have just made 15 posts in less than an hour. Just so you know, we are wise to your tactics, and I will report your actions to the moderators. You look like a spammer to me, and spammers will find themselves quickly banned!
    Yes, I did it to get 15 posts, cause I needed to be able to post this. Normally I wouldn't do that but because I constantly got the 'You need 15 posts to post URL's' message, I made some posts because my question is kind of urgent.

Go ahead and report it to a moderator, I just did what the message told me. How else could I get 15 posts? This is not the kind of forum where I post a lot, basically cause most of the people are asking for help and I can't provide that help as I am too unexperienced with Linux myself. This is just to show that demanding one to have 15 posts to post URL's (even if my post didn't contain any real url's, apart from the image) is not a good sollution. They should lower it to 5 posts or something.

Also, if I really did it to spam, I'd just post 'need 15 posts' or something in stead of trying to stay ontopic.

Quote Originally Posted by VforV View Post
    Yes, I did it to get 15 posts, cause I needed to be able to post this. Normally I wouldn't do that but because I constantly got the 'You need 15 posts to post URL's' message, I made some posts because my question is kind of urgent.
    You did all that just to get yourself to 15 posts so you could attach an image which doesn't really add much to your original question? If you have questions, then you should just ask - you may be surprised how helpful people will be here. Images don't necessarily help.
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3