Find the answer to your Linux question:
Dear Linux Forums, Great site by the way i just signed up and asked a question and was helped very quickly. However i was thinking you should have a employment ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

JOBs and Business Section

Dear Linux Forums,

Great site by the way i just signed up and asked a question and was helped very quickly. However i was thinking you should have a employment and also business section for companies looking for tech's and vise versa. that might make it good for freelance people on here looking for work to be able to post exp and also fee's per hour or whatever since i am always looking for people to help me at certain times with my server i do not really have time to do everything on my own even thou i would prefer to do all my own work so i cannot blame any issues on anyone

Matt

oz
    forum.guy
    Thanks for the suggestion, but we have a Jobs section already:

Linux Forums Job Board

Businesses are not allowed to spam the forums with their ads, but they are allowed to purchase ad space if they wish:

Advertise on Linux Forums
    oz

well i was not trying to say that i was just saying that possibly if you had a request page where basically the "business" filled out for a upcoming job or something then after staff reviews the inquiry the staff can post the position on the site type of thing and people who are here looking for jobs can apply. So it would be more of a "strict" guidelines type of thing not just business(s) spamming the boards type of thing i guess i can see where you might have read in-between the lines on my first posting. Sorry i was not more clear.

Matt

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    We used to have a forum that businesses posted jobs openings in, but that was done away with (just over a year ago) and we've gone with the format provided by the first link that I posted above.
    oz