Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello! Sometimes I feel I can show my problem better than I can explain it. So if I may ask, how can I attach a screenshot of my desktop error ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

[SOLVED] How to Attach a Screenshot

Hello!

Sometimes I feel I can show my problem better than I can explain it.

So if I may ask, how can I attach a screenshot of my desktop error reports please? I think it would be a better way for me to show my problem sometimes and would also help the guru in solving my question.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by nujinini; 10-19-2009 at 06:36 AM. Reason: typo

Linux Guru
    When writing a post, You can upload an image to your Linux Forums account. Look below the text input box for a button titled "Manage Attachments". Clicking on this will allow you to upload a file, including some image files. Be aware that you have a limited amount of space, so make the image as small as possible.

You then copy the link to the uploaded image, click on the icon at the top of the window that looks like a mountain and sun, and paste that link into the box.

You can also link to photos on an external web site, such as Image Shack. Just paste that link into the post. MikeTbob has just made an excellent How-To on posting images. I suggest you read through that.

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/lin...tml#post729193

Also, we have recently added an image-resizer plugin to the forum. It resizes all images so that they fit within the boundaries of the forum. To see the full resolution of the image, you click on the link at the top of the image (if there is one).
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

Thank you!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close