Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've realized that today again. I wanted to post a thread about KDE4, went to the Linux-Desktop subforum, started a new thread, have sent it, and it appeared in Coffee ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Why are my new threads being shown in Coffee Lounge?

I've realized that today again. I wanted to post a thread about KDE4, went to the Linux-Desktop subforum, started a new thread, have sent it, and it appeared in Coffee Lounge again. This have happened to me earlier to, but I thought I was careless. But today I've realized, I'm not. Any ideas?
    If you need a CD/DVD catalogizer, give a try to my program:
    http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show...content=100682
    Linux Usert#430188

oz
    forum.guy
    One of the jobs of the Mods and TPs is to keep the forums all nice and tidy. In order to keep them organized, general chat type threads/posts often get moved to the coffee lounge because the other forums are for actual help requests. If you are referring to the Daydreamings thread, that post appears to be of the general chat type. Whenever asking for help with a specific problem, a better worded title and post would probably be more appropriate for the help forums, and it would make your post less likely to be moved.

Either way, let me know if that's the post that you are referring to, and if so, what forum you would like to have it in, and I'll be happy to move it for you.
    oz